Data Warehouse Business Requirement Report Template is the final output of the Data Warehouse Business Requirement Phase . This captures the business requirements in terms of themes, analytics, dimensions (in business terms), measures etc to a level of detail good enough to proceed for Data Warehouse Dimensional Modeling Phase.
When is Data Warehouse Business Requirement Report template used?
Business Requirement report template starts getting filled-up after “Business Requirement findings and outcomes reports” are published to all the stakeholders and we have a fair semblance of the individual pieces of business requirements.
What it contains?
This reports contains the answers to the following questions:
- What are the detailed business requirements?
- Are they complete enough to meet the business themes behind this project?
- Does the scope stands enhanced or changed?
- What are the revised priorities and scope?
- To what extent the revised scope and priorities impact on money, time and effort?
- What is the revised project plan?
Who uses it?
This report is generated by the project manager with a significant input from the business analysts, people responsible for dimensional modeling and development personnel.