Data Warehouse Business Requirement Report Template is the final output of
the Data Warehouse
Business Requirement Phase . This captures the business
requirements in terms of themes, analytics, dimensions (in business
terms), measures etc to a level of detail good enough to proceed
for Data Warehouse Dimensional Modeling
When is Data Warehouse Business Requirement Report template used?
Business Requirement report template starts getting filled-up after
“Business Requirement findings and outcomes reports”
are published to all the stakeholders and we have a fair semblance
of the individual pieces of business requirements.
What it contains?
This reports contains the answers to the following questions:
- What are the detailed business requirements?
- Are they complete enough to meet the business themes behind
- Does the scope stands enhanced or changed?
- What are the revised priorities and scope?
- To what extent the revised scope and priorities impact on money,
time and effort?
- What is the revised project plan?
Who uses it?
This report is generated by the project manager with a significant
input from the business analysts, people responsible for dimensional modeling and development